The Terms of Service TOS is an agreement between you or the employer are concluding this agreement as Customer and Islamidesign and sets out the rights and obligations concerning any Content licensed by you.
Please review this TOS again when purchasing any license. Islamidesign reserves the right to modify the TOS at any time and for any reason. Changes to this TOS will only apply to potential purchases (including any automatic renewals). You are committed to agreeing to such changes.
THIS LICENSE IS A SINGLE LICENSE AUTHORIZING ONE CUSTOMER TO LICENSE AND USE RELATED CONTENT.
- Content is any media for a license from the Islamidesign site, including Vector and Jpeg images.
Islamidesign grants you a non-exclusive right, to use, modify (except as prohibited in this agreement) and reproduce Contents in the world, in perpetuity, as permitted by the license and subject to the limitations set here:
So, there are our different licenses as follows:
- One Time Use blogger (jpeg):
- This is a single-user license to be used only by the Individuals; however, the Individual may transfer files that contain the Contents, provided the transfer does not allow others to extract or access the Contents as a stand-alone file. Before accessing the Contents in more than one (1) location or permitting additional access to another individual, an individual must upgrade its license. An individual may only use the Contents on one (1) computer at any given time. We reserve the right to monitor an individual account and implement any measure to prevent Licensee from sharing personal login information.
- Standard License:
- Which grants you the rights to use images:
- Including digital media, on websites, advertising, in social media, in mobile applications, software, e-cards, e-publications (e-magazines, e-books, blogs, etc.), mail marketing, and video-sharing websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc
- Printed material as part of media package and labeling, catalog and business cards, postal cards, CD and DVD cover, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including newspapers, magazines, and books provided no Image is republished up to 500,000 times totally;
- As part of advertising like billboards on the streets, etc. If the audience of such a campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
- In the production of serials, films, videos, advertisements, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any media that is now known or made (without calculating the amount of audience), provided that the relevant investment does not exceed $ 12,000
- For your personal, non-commercial use (you cannot use them for resale or distribution)
- Extended License:
grants you the right Our Extended license expands on license rights which are in addition to 1-5 above and exclusive to Extended Image Licenses) in the following ways:
- invitations, advertising, and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogs, brochures, promotional greeting cards, and promotional postcards up to an unlimited number of prints;
- entertainment applications, such as books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video, broadcast and theatrical presentations up to an unlimited number of prints;
- prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for personal or promotional purposes, resale, license, or another distribution up to an unlimited number of prints;
Both our Standard and Extended licenses permit you to use the purchased media in one project only. For use in multiple projects, additional licenses may be required. An exception to this rule is if an image is used in an editorial capacity with a duplicate article both in print and online; one license permits you to use the same image in both mediums.
Unless otherwise declared as ‘Extended’, all media available on this site is licensed under the One Time Use license, including our Editorial media.
- install and use the Stock Media in more than one location or post a copy of the Stock Media on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift, or otherwise transfer or distribute the Stock Media or the rights granted under these terms;
- use any of the Stock Media as part of a trademark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- use Stock Media identified as “Editorial Use Only” for all commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising, or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreements “Editorial Use Only” of Stock Media means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements concerning which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- remove any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights from any place where it is on or embedded in the Stock Media
- use the Stock Media in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory, or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Stock Media into disrepute;
- use the Stock Media in a way that places any person depicted in the Stock Media in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to, the use of images: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; and c) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use Stock Media containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from physical or mental infirmity, ailment, or condition;
- use Stock Media in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying Stock Media in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering Stock Media for sale;
- use the Stock Media for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Stock Media or in audio/visual production credits: ‘©[our name]’;
- incorporate the Stock Media in any product that results in a re-distribution or reuse of the Stock Media or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Stock Media as an electronic file
- to the extent that source code is contained within the Stock Media, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- use or display the Stock Media in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, Exported, or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement; or
- use or display Stock Media in such a manner that gives the impression that the Stock Media were created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the Stock Media.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the media on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a license to use the media as per the terms set out in this agreement.
By using this website for any purpose you agree to be bound by these licensing terms and conditions.